Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I ♥ Happy Customers

The last two weeks I've been dragging bottom a bit - my 27 second grade students are a bit overly exuberant (putting it mildly), I caught a cold from one of them, Hubby has been working late, and my three-year-old munchkin keeps me on my toes daily. I can hear the violin music already - enough moping! I'm sure there are many with much heavier burdens than mine, but it's only human to wallow a bit now and then....

So I was just grouching along today, finally getting home from school (tomorrow is Back to School Night) at 10:00 PM, and wanting to just veg in front of my computer screen for a bit.

How surprised was I to open my email and discover the loveliest little piece of email joy - a happy customer completely made my day! I'm always so thrilled to hear back from customers, and it definitely perked me up to read her lively and lovely message. She gave me permission to share it with you - enjoy!

"Oh, my GOODNESS, Pamela!

Like, seriously!!!

I received my package and I am literally in seventh heaven -- I am ECSTATIC about the pins and I never knew I could love something so very much. You are a GENIUS with felt and a needle, for real! They are all perfect and I adore them one and all. I have placed them all on a large hobo bag that I got on sale at Target and they just make the bag POP. They look so sweet and adorable and awesome, and they really give the bag some much-needed character. The bag is soon to be my go-to bag for everything, so I'll be showing off your pins a LOT. :)

I'm going to take a picture of the bag with all the pins and post it as an appreciation photo on Etsy for you -- that way you can see your work in action! So I'm gonna hold off on leaving you feedback until I get that picture uploaded so I can post it along with the feedback.

I can't thank you enough for your attention to detail and amazing workwomanship! I really appreciate your work and I'm so thankful that I came across your Etsy shop. :)

So look for my feedback and appreciation photo in the next few days, k?

Thank you again and I'm sure I'll be back for more pins in the future! Yay! :)

Love,

Jen"



How can you not grin after reading that? Thanks Jen for brightening my day!


No comments: