I finished closing all the seams around the neck and arms. Next was to shape the leg seams - thighs and ankles.
I chose a lavender blue embroidery floss for the eyes. It took me a bit to get them right - I started with them smaller, then went back and made them larger. This photo is a bit creepy I think with the pins marking the mouth!
Ah, much better. A few passes with the embroidery thread for the mouth, and now it really looks like a doll!
A bit of pink for the cheeks.
This is the first layer of yarn for the hair - I can't wait to get it all on - 2 more layers and then I'll be ready to make her some dresses.