Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Boutique Children's Clothing by Chew Chews Closet



I challenge you to find cuter or higher quality children's clothing anywhere than from Darcy at
Chew Chew's Closet. I'll admit, I'm a Gymboree addict, and love to spend more on my daughter's wardrobe than I do my own, but NONE of her outfits get more comments, smiles, and compliments than the gorgeous ensembles put together by this designer.

Aside from the aesthetic quality, the clothing she makes is also incredibly comfortable. Whenever Julia dresses herself, inevitably she comes out dressed in something made by Darcy. It also wears well, and washes well - very high quality. Become a fan on Facebook - she has great sales too!




Her newest line is for Halloween - and it is ADORABLE. I can't wait for the cool month of October to parade my little spunky witch around! Here she is in the Be-Witched Halloween ensemble:




No comments: