How to celebrate the coming of spring.... hmmmm. I've been so excited that the weather has started to warm, and our yard is starting to blossom, that I've decided to do a SPRING GIVEAWAY!!
I've participated in giveaways on other blogs before, and the process was quite fun and exciting. Last fall I hosted a giveaway of my fall hair clip set on Steals and Deals, and also hosted a giveaway on Handmade Showcase for my Harvest Pumpkin hair clip.
The creation I've decided to GIVE (yes! absolutely free!) is my Sweet Bunny.
The winner may choose the type of backing: pin brooch, snap clip, or French barrette.
Entry period is from now until 11:59 PM Sunday, March 8th. The winner will be posted and contacted on Monday, March 9th.
How to Enter:
1. Visit PammyDawn and check out the creations.
2. Leave a comment on THIS blog post telling me either your favorite item in my shop, or something you would like to see in my shop (I love making new things!).
3. In your comment, you must leave a way for me to contact you, or your entry will not be valid.
4. Anyone is eligible, NO purchase necessary.
5. Any rude or inappropriate comments will not be accepted.
6. The winner will be chosen by random number generator from mathgoodies.com. If I am not able to contact my 1st winner, a second winner will be chosen from the remaining random numbers.
7. After the winner is chosen and contacted, the Sweet Bunny will be mailed via USPS within 7 days.
8. All comments are moderated by me, so expect some delay in the posting of your entry comment - it will not appear until I deem it appropriate and valid.
9. Only one entry per person.